Niners game - Dee Ford, Breida and Staley coming back. (1 Viewer)

The Saints just need to stay at home for all the gimmicks. That’s what the 9er offense is all about. They do misdirections and run to the side that seems to be weaker. As long as Davenport and Hendrickson keep containment, the 9ers will be forced to pass. I don’t see them feeling comfortable doing that. On offense, they just need to keep the down and distance short. Seattle seemed to have success when the pass rush wasn’t allowed to pin their ears back. This will be a game that will be won in the trenches.

The Saints aren't Seattle and they aren't as good as Baltimore.

Umm, you did see us up 33-14 on Seattle late in the fourth quarter, right?

The defense that's given up less than 80 yards a game on the ground the last 10 games?

The pass rush that's fourth in sacks, third in pressures and second in hurries in 2019?

The team that's 36-10 in the regular season since the start of 2017, including 18-4 at home?

10-2 against a tougher schedule than the 49ers so far?

I disagree, if there's one thing the 49ers have been all year, it's motivated and resilient. They wont be tired and wont be afraid of playing in the dome. The Saints aren't Seattle and they aren't as good as Baltimore.

I've watched your last few games, and I honestly don't think you'll be giving us something we haven't already seen.

The Seattle game was just a weird one, with key players out and back ups dropping 9 balls for 100+ yards. Baltimore was legitimate.

If your Oline is banged up, I expect another Green Bay game.

Oh look, another 49er troll telling us how his team is going to beat our Saints because they beat a hungover Aaron Rodgers and his football knowledge goes no further than the "Niners don't lose to immobile QBs."

You can expect all you want 49er fan, but the Saints are not Green Bay.

We will give your O Line something they haven't seen. I expect the Saints D Line to destroy the Niners O Line. I hope 35 year old Joe Staley gets to start his 4th game of the year after a month out resting his finger. I'm looking forward to Davenport sending him off to retirement.

And losing a game to Seattle because your backups dropped "9 balls for 100+ yards" is NOT an acceptable excuse. The Saints backups do that weekly and we still find a way to win! Who Dat!

I disagree, if there's one thing the 49ers have been all year, it's motivated and resilient. They wont be tired and wont be afraid of playing in the dome. The Saints aren't Seattle and they aren't as good as Baltimore.

I've watched your last few games, and I honestly don't think you'll be giving us something we haven't already seen.

The Seattle game was just a weird one, with key players out and back ups dropping 9 balls for 100+ yards. Baltimore was legitimate.

Well, the Saints beat Seattle, in Seattle without Drew Brees. I think you're underestimating the Saints defense and that Superdome crowd. Saints front 7 will be key to pressuring 49ers QB, getting some sacks and turnovers. The Saints are not Green Bay, especially at home. I expect a physical, defensive, fairly low scoring game.

Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion. Let me first inform you of a few holes in your statement. Our O line is actually going to be b this week than they were last week because there’s a good chance Arms will be back and he’s one of the best in the league. Your right we aren’t Seattle, we’ve beat them at their place with our backup QB. Now I hope you understand that our HOF qb and our offensive genius coach will be showing your defense a lot to look at. In fact I don’t think there’s another team in the league that can show you more looks than the Saints offense. We have a few guys you may have heard of, Mike Thomas, Alvin Kamara, and Taysom Hill. Just those 3 can cause havoc but we have more. Now let’s look at the other side of the ball. Jimmy G will get to know guys like Cam Jordan, and DeMario Davis very well.
Now I expect this to be a good game, but if you think your team isn’t going to be tired from that game ag the Ravens then I take it you’ve never played the game. Sf played a tough physical game in cold wet conditions, and that takes a lot out of you.
Now last but definitely not least, they have to come play in the dome. Saints fans are a different breed as they will be loud all game long. If the niners have fewer that 3 false starts I will be surprised.

I see Drew Brees as dialed-in for this game as any he's ever played in.

We should anticipate Drew being as ready as he was for the Patriots in that MNF game back in '09... a game in which Drew had a QBR of 158, IIRC.

Our 12th man will be in full force, and with Dennis Allen giving multiple and disguised defensive fronts, the 49'ers will have a difficult time calling an audible out of a play.

Good luck with that. :ezbill:

:gosaints:

Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion. Let me first inform you of a few holes in your statement. Our O line is actually going to be b this week than they were last week because there’s a good chance Arms will be back and he’s one of the best in the league. Your right we aren’t Seattle, we’ve beat them at their place with our backup QB. Now I hope you understand that our HOF qb and our offensive genius coach will be showing your defense a lot to look at. In fact I don’t think there’s another team in the league that can show you more looks than the Saints offense. We have a few guys you may have heard of, Mike Thomas, Alvin Kamara, and Taysom Hill. Just those 3 can cause havoc but we have more. Now let’s look at the other side of the ball. Jimmy G will get to know guys like Cam Jordan, and DeMario Davis very well.
Now I expect this to be a good game, but if you think your team isn’t going to be tired from that game ag the Ravens then I take it you’ve never played the game. Sf played a tough physical game in cold wet conditions, and that takes a lot out of you.
Now last but definitely not least, they have to come play in the dome. Saints fans are a different breed as they will be loud all game long. If the niners have fewer that 3 false starts I will be surprised.

Good post, Tony. But I'm very surprised that you didn't mention Jared Cook. :scratch:

Dude has been ballin' lately!

You seem to live and breath 49ers football. Are they your second favorite team after the Saints? Just asking for a friend.

Relax. I see a post from a Saints fan that lives in San Francisco. He/she obviously gets more SF games than Saints games in that part of the country. I know a lot more about the Falcons and UGA than I'd like to know as well.

Relax. I see a post from a Saints fan that lives in San Francisco. He/she obviously gets more SF games than Saints games in that part of the country. I know a lot more about the Falcons and UGA than I'd like to know as well.

Seriously, I have read a lot of his posts and it seems more than just what you are describing to me. I've lived in Southern California, Virginia, the Carolinas, and Mass, but I didn't absord his level of 49ers knowledge about the Chargers, the Ravens, Redskins, Panthers, or Patriots just because I lived and worked in those places. If he is also a 49ers fan he could say so. That's ok if is. And I'm sorry you get a lot of Falcons and UGA games. That must be tough. Lol

1575441236087.jpeg

Good post, Tony. But I'm very surprised that you didn't mention Jared Cook. :scratch:

Dude has been ballin' lately!

He has but he hasn’t strung together enough big time games for me just yet. He has also dropped too many catchable balls so to me the jury is still out on him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom