Nintendo Switch (2 Viewers)

How do people like this system?
My soon to be 7 yr old daughter is into VG and wants this...mostly due to the portability
Just wondering how the game selection is?

I've had mine for a few years. Internet not required made it a no brainer for me. I play baldurs gate and the fire emblem games most of the time (three houses the best, engage is so so). As far as a 7 yr old goes not sure.

How do people like this system?
My soon to be 7 yr old daughter is into VG and wants this...mostly due to the portability
Just wondering how the game selection is?

the Switch is perfect for ages 7-10

otherwise, it's an expensive Skyrim machine

So is Zelda worth $400?
For the record,my 1500 hours and my sons 1000 hours in Breath of the Wild can definatly say absolutly worth every penny. My launch day switch just came back from warranty with brand new joycons and a brand new battery,because the cart slot stopped working. So nearly 6 years of use says its worth it.

BOTW, I still believe strongly is the greatest game of all time. You can probably play the game for the rest of your life and stumble across something new. The amount of detail put into the game is second to none…it’s really mind blowing. The switch is great for what it is. It’s great for retro games, 2D platformers, local multiplayer, parties, and kids. It doesn’t have the processing power of other systems, but it does all of the above better than PS and Xbox. If you want to play a variety of adult games with great graphics…the switch isn’t your system. But I love the switch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom