Nintendo Switch (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Anyone have one? You like it? Just got mine and I'm addicted to Mario Kart for like the hundredth time in my life.

Anyone who has one want to be "friends"?

ETA: I've always been a Nintendo fan because of the innocent nature of their games which are awesome at the same time. Their graphics are great for what they need and the Mario Bros games are always awesome (throughout the newer and newer versions).

I love Nintendo. And you can play all of the SNES and regular original Nintendo games for free.

Hit me up if you wanna connect.

Last edited:
Anyone have one? You like it? Just got mine and I'm addicted to Mario Kart for like the hundredth time in my life.

Anyone who has one want to be "friends"?
Other than Mario Kart, what other games do you find to be fun on there?

My son has had one for about 3 years now. He loves it, when we first got it, after buying about 10 games, he lost the case they were all in. now he mostly uses it to play Fortnite.

Love mine

if you’re planning on playing in handheld mode you MUST get this

total game changer for me

Oh man, that's what I need. I don't play much even though we have 2 of them. My 18 year old and 16 year old each have one. But since I have the Xbox all to myself now, I rarely play on the Switch.

I do like some of the old school games on it. Definitely some nostalgia there.

I got one last year a few months into the pandemic, I thought it'd be fun for my then three-year old to play Animal Crossing and be able to visit his aunts and uncle on their islands. That was a big hit. I also splashed out on Mario Kart 8 with the wheel adapters and we've played that once, because he instead became obsessed with playing over and over again a point-and-click type adventure game called My Brother Rabbit which cost ~$2 from the eShop. Typical.

Still haven't been able to get him onto Mario Kart, but we've also played through Untitled Goose Game together after they added a two-player co-op mode to it (highly recommended, it's short, but hilarious), Ori and the Will of the Wisps (that was more for me, but he was very involved), and we're playing through Luigi's Mansion 3 now, which is brilliantly designed for playing with a younger child (one of you plays as Luigi, and the other plays Gooigi who can basically die over and over without consequence).

And he's recently discovered the classic Kirby games and has been playing through those himself on handheld.

It's a fantastic system, definitely been worth getting one here. Hopefully it'll keep going for a good while yet, as we can go onto games like BOTW when he's older.

mario kart is great. we bought carnival games which has been cool. and me and my son are into monopoly right now. fun stuff

They've apparently come out with a new and improved version - which I just ordered. Only $20 and I do like to take it with me to work on Fridays when things are pretty slow. No more thumb cramps for me!

I ordered the new design too but I actually prefer and use the original

I have big hands and it's more comfortable for me

Easily the best game accessory I've ever bought

Switch also has a ton of great indie eshop games to choose from

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom