Nmamdi Highlights (hadn't seen any through search) i really like him (1 Viewer)

I think part of nnamdi a problem in Philly was the fact that he was making so much and under the spot light.. He was a good corner for many years in Oakland but was under the radar, when he got that spotlight on him he started to press to make big plays... And it also didn't help with the scheme they ran and the fact Juan Castillo doesn't know defense

Wow I love his physicality. He can hit, and I like how he disrupts the receivers routes by borderline holding them. As long as he gets away with it I don't care what he does!

Wow I love his physicality. He can hit, and I like how he disrupts the receivers routes by borderline holding them. As long as he gets away with it I don't care what he does!

the thing is...he plays the psychological game well, too. you can see, he makes a point of getting contact every time. you might get away with some holds, you might get flagged for some holds...what happens to the WR is it gets into your head. it is most frustrating thing in the world when can never get off clean or always jammed. it can really take you out of the game by literally "taking you out of the game"...LOL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom