Nnamdi Asomugha for the #10 pick (1 Viewer)

dpwga

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
After looking at all the mock draft possibilities, I would trade the #10 pick to the Raiders for Nnamdi Asomugha and be done with it. He will cost you about the same in guarenteed money as the 10th pick and you know exactly we you are getting. Every DB in this draft has a big question mark hanging over their head - will they be an all pro or another have alex molden success. To get a DT like Dorsey or Ellis, we would have to give up the 10th overall pick and additional pick(s). LB Rivers is a quality value pick, but he doesnt' excite people like a top-10 first round pick should.

I wonder if we offered the Raiders the #10 pick, would they accept it.

I also wonder if the Saints would even offer it in the first place.

Which I doubt they would sadly.

D. Hall got 24.5M Guaranteed money from the Raiders.

Amobi Okoye (10th pick last year) got 15.4M Guaranteed from the Texans.

There is a pretty significant difference there.

I think the Raiders would want more than the number 10 pick.With the exception of Champ this is the best CB in the league.

I think the Raiders would want more than the number 10 pick.With the exception of Champ this is the best CB in the league.

NA has outplayed Champ Bailey over the past two seasons.

NA for #10? Yeah, I'm sure Oakland would be all over that one. *rolls eyes*

I wonder if we offered the Raiders the #10 pick, would they accept it.

I also wonder if the Saints would even offer it in the first place.

Which I doubt they would sadly.

I pretty much agree with this!

This guy is highly unlikely to be traded, and I think the Saints would rule it out as even a possible offer. I would think most teams consider it so unlikely they woudn't make such an offer.

Asomugha is an up and coming ace, and won't be traded, IMO.

ddd

Recycle_1_.jpg

Are posters on this board the only fans that think Asomugha is the 2nd best corner behind Champ Bailey?

I would offer 10th overall, 41st (2nd), and next years 1st as well as a conditional day two pick next year to Oakland for Asomuga and their first this year.

The whole point of the Raiders getting Hall was to have two top tier corners. Why would they spend a bunch to get a CB and then get rid of the better one? Quit dreaming.

asomugha is worth a lot more than a first round draft pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom