Nnamdi Asomugha 'hit it off' during weekend visit, GM Mickey Loomis said Monday morning (1 Viewer)

I just dont get the interest in this guy. This guy straight up sucked the last 2 years. No, I dont think you understand...I mean really really bad. Who would he be upgrading? If you are going to excuse his last 2 years, why are you not going to excuse Greer's last to years or P.Rob's year last year. At best he is depth and competition but I just have not seen quality play from him the last 2 years and most believe he began to decline his last year in Oakland. Why bring in a player who has been in decline the last 3 years. May as well bring back Tracy Porter, cheap, young, and still has some promise. If we go old I'd rather Ed Reed or Woodson, they can atleast take the ball away. Nnamdi had 1 INT last season and has never been a ball hawk.

This would be a mistake similar to bring in that Bear's center.

I just dont get the interest in this guy. This guy straight up sucked the last 2 years. No, I dont think you understand...I mean really really bad. Who would he be upgrading? If you are going to excuse his last 2 years, why are you not going to excuse Greer's last to years or P.Rob's year last year. At best he is depth and competition but I just have not seen quality play from him the last 2 years and most believe he began to decline his last year in Oakland. Why bring in a player who has been in decline the last 3 years. May as well bring back Tracy Porter, cheap, young, and still has some promise. If we go old I'd rather Ed Reed or Woodson, they can atleast take the ball away. Nnamdi had 1 INT last season and has never been a ball hawk.

Nnamdi was used in the wrong scheme in Philly.

And were off on yet another multi page thread about Nnamdi...

This topic is as endless as Brett Favres career...

I just dont get the interest in this guy. This guy straight up sucked the last 2 years. No, I dont think you understand...I mean really really bad. Who would he be upgrading? If you are going to excuse his last 2 years, why are you not going to excuse Greer's last to years or P.Rob's year last year. At best he is depth and competition but I just have not seen quality play from him the last 2 years and most believe he began to decline his last year in Oakland. Why bring in a player who has been in decline the last 3 years. May as well bring back Tracy Porter, cheap, young, and still has some promise.

I tend to agree with you. Greer has been much better then Nnamdi over the past two years and they are the same age. I'm not against giving him a shot but he better come damn cheap. He can sucker the 9ers into giving him a monster contract if he wants to.

That whole team failed the last two years. Reunite him with his old DC and scheme he is familiar with and he could be a tremendous asset to this team.

If we had no further intentions on this guy I think Loomis wouldn't have made that comment to me by saying " hit it off " would be trying to put some excitement around a possible signing soon .

1tumblr_lgp6q5NhE21qcjtu8o1_500.gif

i wish i can give you multiple green thumbs

I would like to see Ed Reed and Nnamdi sign and Harper and Greer walk.....

I would like to see Ed Reed and Nnamdi sign and Harper and Greer walk.....

You can NEVER have too much CB depth especially with the age of Nnamdi and Greer, and how would signing Reed effect Harper's position on this team?

You can NEVER have too much CB depth especially with the age of Nnamdi and Greer, and how would signing Reed effect Harper's position on this team?

well, a salary swap.

either way, they are both upgrades....

EDITED should have answered the question and instead blended the 2 safety positions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom