Nnamdi Asomugha leaves SF with no deal (1 Viewer)

If he's left with no deal it means he's asking for too much money probably.

If we were to sign him one of our Corners or safeties will be on the outside looking in and somehow I can't see PRob or Greer as 4th on the depth chart.

No one has said he doesn't have a deal. Gbajabiamila just said he left the facility, not he left the facility sans deal. Nader Mirfiq is just a local jock hugger who tries to party with the Saints players, but he has no real inside information. He's just trying to jump the gun assuming that Aso has no deal with SF, but he really doesn't know.

That said, I hope he doesn't have a deal, because Aso plays RCB, and Lewis plays LCB, so that would be perfect. I really think the Ryan connection gives us a HUGE advantage.

If he's basing it off of Gbajabiamila's tweet, then he's wrong. The tweet just said that he left the facility, not that he didn't have a deal.

LOL just imagine Bobby butchering Nnamdi's name.

Imagine if he had to report this entire tweet about Nnamdi:

Akbar Gbajabiamila &#8207;<s>@</s>Akbar_Gbaja Nnamdi Asomugha just left the <s>@</s>49ers facility. What happens next? I have the exclusive. <s>#</s>FreeAgency

Nader Mirfiq &#8207;<s>@</s>Nader723
So Nnamdi Asomugha has left the 49ers facility without a deal. I hope the Saints bring him in.

what this means, no idea

Bobby Hebert said:
what i just said, no idea

LOL why are you posting Nader twitter like he a valid source?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P3ALwKeSEYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If we were to sign him one of our Corners or safeties will be on the outside looking in and somehow I can't see PRob or Greer as 4th on the depth chart.
I like the sound of that, depth, and our 3rd and 4th would have given up a lot of yards last year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom