NNamdi Asomugha signs with 49ers (mod edit, not confirmed yet) (1 Viewer)

I still don't see any confirmation besides the original post yet.

DeBartolo must have come back and taken over and started spreading that under the table money around again.

Jason La Canfora&#8207;<S>@</S>JasonLaCanfora
Saints announce 5yr deal with CB Keenan Lewis. Corners flying off market today,but Talib, Winfield, Woodson, Nnamdi, Hall, Grimes still free

kinda confirmation that the report in the OP is either really early or really wrong

49ers signing everyone eles talent, wait till they have to start paying some of theres. For example Navarro Bowman, Aldon Smith and Colin Kaepernick who are on there rookie contracts.
Bowman signed a contract extension last year.

And, per the CBA, as a 2nd rounder in 2011, Kaepernick can't sign an extension until after this season is over.

They've already been making room for Kaepernick and Aldon Smith resigning. That's work that will be done next off-season.

Last year was his sophomore season.

He means as a player. Next yr is his sophomore yr playing. I don't care how long a QB is sitting the bench, he's still a rookie. He is not a veteran QB even if he's 30 yrs old and sat the bench 6-7 yrs in the nfl imo

The 9ers had like 4M in cap space, what am I missing?
Manningham accepts pay cut | CSN Bay Area
The 49ers had $9.29 million in salary cap room before Glenn Dorsey's contract, which has not yet been tabulated by the league, the source said.

Wide receiver Mario Manningham agreed to a $1.8 million pay cut in his base salary for the 2013 season, an NFL source confirmed Thursday.

The new contract, first noticed by Jason Hurley of NinersNation.com, reduces Manningham's base pay from $3.6 million to $1.8 million. Of his salary, $1.25 million is guaranteed for injury only.

The new contract eliminates a possible $250,000 roster bonus, as well as a $100,000 workout bonus and incentives, the source said.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom