NNamdi Asomugha signs with 49ers (mod edit, not confirmed yet) (1 Viewer)

Makes sense. He went to school at Cal. Probably feels at home in the Bay area.

This is just more bogus news with a bogus headline from a bogus website. From the article:

NFL UPDATE – Former Oakland Raiders and Philadelphia Eagles CB Nnamdi Asomugha is expected to sign with the San Francisco 49ers today.

He may very well sign with San Francisco eventually, but yardbarker.com won't be the source to break it.

How much money do they have to keep signing marquee talent??????

9ers are going to be stacked if true. this is ridiculous.

Until I see it on reported by multiple sources I wont believe it. Remember Manning last year was everything but a Bronco apparently and then sources came out saying he is a bronco.

I look for SF to be dominate, I dont think the older brother dont wanna be losing anymore to the younger one(if I have that right).

They will be tuff to beat, and with Kap. doing well, or should I say better then Smith, vedddy veddy dangerous.

while we're talking about the 49ers... AKA the 1st NFC team to lose the Super Bowl in 4 years

Albert Breer&#8207;<S>@</S>AlbertBreer
Louis Delmas signs with 49ers, per <S>@</S>PPSsportsMGMT. If he's healthy, could wind up being an upgrade over Goldson, which is saying something.

edit: and whoopsie...

Albert Breer&#8207;<S>@</S>AlbertBreer
Louis Delmas did NOT sign with the Niners. That wasn't his agent. He's repped by <S>@</S>RosenhausSports.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom