NNamdi Asomugha signs with 49ers (mod edit, not confirmed yet) (1 Viewer)

Time out... How'd they manage to sign him and Delmas??? Isn't their cap # like lower than our own??

yeh they havent signed delmas or nmandi...yet

while we're talking about the 49ers... AKA the 1st NFC team to lose the Super Bowl in 4 years

For a team with a lower cap number than ours they are making moves that will make them legitimately better (if reports bear fruit) all while going into the draft while absolutely loaded.

Loomis is great but even he can take notes on what San Fran is pulling off over there.

For a team with a lower cap number than ours they are making moves that will make them legitimately better all while going into the draft while absolutely loaded.

Loomis is great but even he can take notes on what San Fran is pulling off over there.
let's take today's moves off the 49er table of praise... it currently appears neither (Nnamdi or Delmas signings) have actually occurred

edit: and here's LaCanfora covering his posterior...

Jason La Canfora&#8207;<S>@</S>JasonLaCanfora
So, while nothing has been announced by Delmas, 49ers or the agency that reps him ... I'd be pretty surprised if Delmas doesn't land in SF

let's take today's moves off the 49er table of praise... it currently appears neither (Nnamdi or Delmas signings) have actually occurred

Was editing my post as you put that.

I was hoping he'd come here and return to his old form. Now that he is with the 9nerds, I hope he continues to go downhill :9:

49ers signing everyone eles talent, wait till they have to start paying some of theres. For example Navarro Bowman, Aldon Smith and Colin Kaepernick who are on there rookie contracts.

For a team with a lower cap number than ours they are making moves that will make them legitimately better (if reports bear fruit) all while going into the draft while absolutely loaded.

Well, SF has only had to deal with having a SB quality team for one year. Loomis, on the other hand has dealt with paying and making a team like that better for four years. Also, SF does not have a $20 million QB yet. Which makes it a lot easier. Lets see what happens in SF if Kapernick develops and demands a huge deal like Flacco.

Beyond that, the Saints are not done yet and they singed a CB who is arguably as good as Asomungha is now and who is six years younger with a lot of upside.

49ers signing everyone eles talent, wait till they have to start paying some of theres. For example Navarro Bowman, Aldon Smith and Alex Kaepernick who are on there rookie contracts.

Did Alex Smith and Colin Kaepernick become gay and have a child whom has, too, already been signed by the 9ers?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom