Nnamdi Asomugha (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I've seen his name has been thrown around free agency talks... Is he really a free agent? I'd love to see him in black and gold. He is a big physical corner who excels at man to man coverage. Kinda like MM so he would fit

He is gunna get tagged more then likely but if he was to get on the market I would do WHAT EVER HE WANTED to get the kid in the Black and Gold.

I think this guy would be a fine corner, but if he became a Saint we would have to give him a nickname. I can't pronounce it.

He'll probably get tagged, but there's no tellin when you're talkin about Al Davis. Maybe the man goes senile and doesn't do it. One can dream! :D

I heard him on Fox Sports Radio last week and he didn't seem very enthusiastic about the current situation of the Oakland Franchise. I wonder if he would threaten to sit out or to be traded if he was Franchised? If so, would that be enough to deter the "Franchise Tag"? I doubt that deters the organization, but I wouldn't be so suprised to see a threatened hold out if he is Franchised.

We could just call him ND. Short for Nothing Deep.

Technically free agency doesn't start until March 3rd I believe. So he can still be resigned or franchised before then. I hope he makes it to FA because the more top CBs availible the more we have a chance to get one.

Technically free agency doesn't start until March 3rd I believe. So he can still be resigned or franchised before then. I hope he makes it to FA because the more top CBs availible the more we have a chance to get one.

The last day for a team to use their franchise tag is February 21st and the free agent signing period begins February 29th.

I would love to have Namdi on the team, but he is going to get tagged or resigned regardless of how he fees about the Oakland franchise.

Look, rooting for the Steelers, I had to learn to pronounce Fuamatu-Ma'afala. We could learn to say this dude's name LOL.

With some of the high CB salaries out there (think Clements) one has to wonder if Al Davis would tag him. Let's not forget, this is the same guy who won't fire his head coach because he doesn't want to pay him.

I'd pitch in 20 bucks towards this dudes contract.

I'd give my own money to him, thats how much I want him playing for the Saints.

20 bucks yearly that is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom