Nnamdi Asomugha (1 Viewer)

Asomugha is THE best corner in the NFL, bar none IMO.

He's going to want Nate Clements cheese

He's worth a lot more than Clements. Nate Clemets is a top 10 Corner and Asomugha is the best in the NFL, second best at worst.

He's going to want Nate Clements cheese

So give it to him. He is THE BEST IN THE NFL for Jesus sake, if you aren't going to spend top dollar for the best, then get out of this league.

Nate Clements has an 8 year 80 million dollar deal.

Nnamdi will be getting somewhere along those lines.

He's deserving but I really doubt we spend that much on any player.

You have to be realistic

Paying top dollar for a top guy isn't realistic?

I like the guy a lot and if we stood a realistic chance of landing him, I'd be all for it, but it'll be every tag situation all over again. He'll get tagged, won't want it, will try to force a deal, one won't get done, he'll threaten to sit out, Al won't budge, he'll realize that you just don't turn down $9 million+ and will report and play 2008 as a Raider.

*yawn*

He is 26 years old and an unquestioned top 3 corner who excels in man coverage. If I could hand pick one corner the Saints could have he would be my choice. Oakland franchised Charles Woodson not once, but twice. They paid $10.5m the 2nd year they tagged him and let him hit free agency as he only played 6 games that season after breaking his leag and going on IR. I think there is a 0.01% of Asomugha hitting unrestricted free agency, but if he does pay him whatever he wants

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom