Nnamdi is torn (1 Viewer)

Do you want to play with a QB who's essentially a rookie, and teams can now gameplan against to neutralize, or play with Brees, who is unstoppable and makes gameplanning pointless?

Come on.

The smart money is on SF winning 11-13 games next year and teams aren't just going to start to neutralize Kaepernick all the sudden.

I seriously question anyone who picks the city of San Fransisco over New Orleans. I think the NFCwest is going to be a blood bath between Seattle and 49'ers. We atleast have owned the Falcons in the Payton Era.

Come on.

The smart money is on SF winning 11-13 games next year and teams aren't just going to start to neutralize Kaepernick all the sudden.

Look at the Super Bowl for example. Baltimore took away his ability to run, and forced him to beat them with throws. While they had a nice comeback, he over-threw a bunch of his passes and ultimately couldn't get it done. This is what I meant.

Look at the Super Bowl for example. Baltimore took away his ability to run, and forced him to beat them with throws. While they had a nice comeback, he over-threw a bunch of his passes and ultimately couldn't get it done. This is what I meant.

The same Superbowl where they had the chance to win in the final moments?

I think he knows where he wants to go and he is trying to pit the two teams vs one another. He wants to see if anyone will sweeten the pot a bit. We all know that Loomis gave him the best offer that he's gonna get from us. We won't budge. He's probably going to SF.

He would have signed with the 9ers a while ago if we didnt have RR. Hopefully Ryan can pursade him.

We aren't, and 31 other teams aren't Baltimore's defense.

Baltimore isn't even Balitmore's defense anymore after they lost everyone this offseason.

Baltimore isn't even Balitmore's defense anymore after they lost everyone this offseason.

Baltimore's defense wasn't Baltimore's defense during the regular season I think they ranked like 24th overall.

The point being, that coaches will recognize his weakness. For all I know, he can work on his accuracy all off-season and tear it up next year. What I'm trying to get at is: Drew>Squidward Jr.

Baltimore's defense wasn't Baltimore's defense during the regular season I think they ranked like 24th overall.

Does anyone doubt the talent they had though and that they could put it together for a stretch? They always had the ability to put dominant performances in. They were 2nd in D in the playoffs when it mattered. Almost blew the SB late but were masterful for most of it.

Point being, I'm not going to look at what Baltimore did for the 1st half of the SB and say "look, see, everyone can shut down SF's offense now."

Point being, I'm not going to look at what Baltimore did for the 1st half of the SB and say "look, see, everyone can shut down SF's offense now."

SF's offense < NO's offense

New gimicky scheme that teams will have all offseason to prepare against after truly seeing its induction into the NFL last year caught teams off guard. Will it be effective, absolutely, no doubting that and i'm not saying that everyone can shut it down but i think its best year is behind us as teams will come better prepared. Our offense on the other hand is tried and true and without a doubt tops after years of teams game planning us.

Doesn't matter. The read option will not be as successful this year. Neither will Colin. We will be running a 3-4, meaning more athletes on the field, less bigmen. I project a marked improvement to our edge defense.

the last corner back I remember being "torn" between the Saints and Niners was Dieon Sanders in 1994.
I didn't care for the indecisiveness then and I guess I still don't now.

What were we talking about again.... i think i got off topic. I think what i was about to say is that his decision is going to be based on how effective he will be in our defensive system vs SF's. He is going to get a small contract and what he does this year is going to make or break his next contract.... so since both teams are superbowl contenders his next thought should be who can he perform better with IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom