Nnamdi is torn (1 Viewer)

Reports indicate the Saints might release one of their 2012 starters, Patrick Robinson or Jabari Greer, if they sign Asomugha.

I read speculation that hinted that the Saints might try trade P-Rob but that releasing Greer wouldn't make sense.

Has anyone seen a report that mentions us releasing one of those two?

I've only read speculation from forum posters that someone would be released, but I haven't heard of trading P-Rob. Yes... releasing Greer makes more sense but we'll see.

He was born in Lafayette. Nola is close enough :scratch:

It's not his hometown though and he has no real connection to Lafayette.

I think the story was his mom was there for school or something and got pregnant? I can't remember.

Nnamdi was born in Lafayette why doesn't he want to come back? Either way if its Porter or Nnamdi we will have 2 corners from Louisiana.

finding someone else to fill that position or another player we are interested in . He is good but he isnt worth waiting much longer on. I dont want to even mention bringing porter back . it has nothing to do with only being in March

Nnamdi was born in Lafayette why doesn't he want to come back? Either way if its Porter or Nnamdi we will have 2 corners from Louisiana.

I was born in Greenville, MS. I don't want to go back.

I have like one memory of even being there. Nnamdi was raised in California, not Lafayette.

I was born in Greenville, MS. I don't want to go back.

I have like one memory of even being there. Nnamdi was raised in California, not Lafayette.
Depends on people. I was born in Firenze but have lived in Tolmezzo and Udine since when i was about 2. If they offered me to live in Firenze hell, i'd go there in 1 second

your assessment of the situation is likely correct. I think his heart is in San Francisco and we are being used as leverage. no hard feelings as business is business. still, if you want him here i wouldnt worry much. if sf refuses to up the ante Nnamdi will be saint when its all said and done.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

I don't think the Saints mind being used as worst case is he signs with niners for more and drives up their cap....

Depends on people. I was born in Firenze but have lived in Tolmezzo and Udine since when i was about 2. If they offered me to live in Firenze hell, i'd go there in 1 second

Florence is beautiful though.

We are talking about Lafayette here. If I were born in Honolulu of course I'd want to go back there but not because I was born there.

The same Superbowl where they had the chance to win in the final moments?

Yeah the same Super Bowl where the Ravens were leading 28-6 by the middle of the 3rd quarter because Kaepernick and the offense couldn't do anything. Then the lights went out and SF regrouped to finish close.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom