Nnamdi should be wrapped up today, (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like both Nnamdi and at right price, Porter but it looks like Porter will sign here and Nnamdi with the Niners

but with who.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jason Bernos ?@Berns247 15m

Word is that Nnamdi should be wrapped up today, also. Just depends on what team he chooses. Tracy Porter is the odd man out? #Saints
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incompetent Bob said the deal with the Saints was wrapped up! Nmandi knows Ryans system and will immediately start, while our two burnt toast starters from last year can move to the nickle and dime, or move on. Now let's dump these safeties! Make it happen Loomis!

I'll be surprised if he chooses the Saints, but it'll be a pleasant surprise. I don't expect him to be a world changer, just a very nice upgrade over Johnny Patrick and Elbert Mack.

My grandmother would be an upgrade over Johnny Patrick and she passed away years ago. Patrick gets my vote for worst DB ever for the Saints.

Nnamdi and a seasoned LT, and I'll be booking my nonrefundable airline tickets for NY/NJ for next February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom