Nnamdi will be our Drew Brees for the Defense (1 Viewer)

jokerface

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
This guy is unbelievable...reminds of Drew Brees and Jonathan Vilma. Would be a perfect fit and I feel with the type of person he is would only be fitting if he won a Superbowl with like character human beings. Please read the below article, you will be amazed.

"He never went out," Carter says. "He didn't drink, doesn't smoke. And this guy is in there serving people. He's cleaning off tables. I'm like, 'Nam, you can't do that now. You're a first-round draft pick. You're a Raider, man.' That's just how humble this dude is.

No team in the NFL plays as much man as the Raiders, Asomugha says, and he has begged, for six years, for various defensive coordinators to mix it up. The Raiders still play man-to-man about 90 percent of the time. It requires split-second decision-making and air-traffic-controller focus. Attention to detail is key. Every night, after the Raiders' meetings and practice, Asomugha goes home and watches a couple more hours of his opponents on tape. "If it can be the length of a good movie, I'll sacrifice that movie for the day to get film [study] in," he says. In hindsight, playing man-to-man has helped make Asomugha one of the most dominating defensive backs in the league."
Oakland Raiders' Nnamdi Asomugha might not be a household name, but he's widely known by NFL quarterbacks - ESPN

Kinda hard to be the Breesus on the D when he's not on the team...

Wow. Let's just leave the QBing on D to the MLB. As for the other stuff, take a breath, look over last two years stats and be more measured.

Wow. Let's just leave the QBing on D to the MLB. As for the other stuff, take a breath, look over last two years stats and be more measured.
Didn't Philly have a offensive line coach running the D, also he was put into zone a lot which he struggled with alot. I'm not saying the guy is great but at least take into consideration what could have affected his play.

Man look... I'd be excited if we signe NA based on the potential that he was in a bad system in phili and back with rob Ryan but some of you guys are ridiculous!!

There every reason and argument to be made that dude is washed up...

The real answer is somewhere right in the middle... He'll probable be a good solid corner like a Mike McKensey or something like that...

This guy is unbelievable...reminds of Drew Brees and Jonathan Vilma. Would be a perfect fit and I feel with the type of person he is would only be fitting if he won a Superbowl with like character human beings. Please read the below article, you will be amazed.

"He never went out," Carter says. "He didn't drink, doesn't smoke. And this guy is in there serving people. He's cleaning off tables. I'm like, 'Nam, you can't do that now. You're a first-round draft pick. You're a Raider, man.' That's just how humble this dude is.

No team in the NFL plays as much man as the Raiders, Asomugha says, and he has begged, for six years, for various defensive coordinators to mix it up. The Raiders still play man-to-man about 90 percent of the time. It requires split-second decision-making and air-traffic-controller focus. Attention to detail is key. Every night, after the Raiders' meetings and practice, Asomugha goes home and watches a couple more hours of his opponents on tape. "If it can be the length of a good movie, I'll sacrifice that movie for the day to get film [study] in," he says. In hindsight, playing man-to-man has helped make Asomugha one of the most dominating defensive backs in the league."
Oakland Raiders' Nnamdi Asomugha might not be a household name, but he's widely known by NFL quarterbacks - ESPN

Did you even take the time to read that article dude? Lol.

I think he meant the totally ridiculous "he has personality problems" which is lala crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom