No 2nd rounder but the good news is... (1 Viewer)

treeduck

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
...only one quarterback, no running backs and only one tight end were taken in the 1st round. So there should be a run on those positions throughout the 2nd round and at the top of the 3rd, thus leaving more of our targets on the board, hopefully.

:scratch:

...only one quarterback, no running backs and only one tight end were taken in the 1st round. So there should be a run on those positions throughout the 2nd round and at the top of the 3rd, thus leaving more of our targets on the board, hopefully.

Yeah, but players like Hunter, Okafer, Collins are sure to be gone by the 3rd.

I know we need Defense more but I wonder if Justin Hunter will slip to the 3rd?? I think he's a big time sleeper.:scratch:

Yeah, but players like Hunter, Okafer, Collins are sure to be gone by the 3rd.

It's possible Collins might be there at #75, but yeah the other two will be gone.

I wouldn't mind someone like John Jenkins or Chase Thomas in the 3rd

Would be nice if we could somehow get into the 2nd round

We had our chance last night

Da'rick Rogers anyone? This years's Janoris Jenkins only he plays WR. Freak, freak athlete. 6'3" 220 4.5, 40 in vert, 6.71 3 cone, 4.06 shuttle.

There is still the possibility of a trade into the 2nd or up to an early 3rd.

Da'rick Rogers anyone? This years's Janoris Jenkins only he plays WR. Freak, freak athlete. 6'3" 220 4.5, 40 in vert, 6.71 3 cone, 4.06 shuttle.
Agree with you 100. Really want to add another rush linebacker, cb, or DE but love Rogers as a receiver and believe he would be a steal anywhere in third round. Would play and contribute immediately.

I agree on Justin Hunter. Good route runner and superb hands. Reminds me of Lance Moore. Not sure if I want him for a 3rd but would take him in 4th.

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom