No 4th Quarter Pts (1 Viewer)

BigFrosty

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I believe on the press conference I was listening too the other day they said the Saints haven't allowed any 4th Quarter points, besides Drew's intentional Safety. Big PROPS to the D for that! :9: It was refreshing to see the run game be able to close out a game last week against the Bills too. One of our main problems has been the inability to close out a game and come from behind. We have yet to test our progress in coming from behind, but hopefully that has improved as well. If the run game and D can keep this up we're in for a VERY good season.

Wow, I hadn't realized that. That's great news. That means even when we're in prevent, we're not allowing points.

I think that's as much a function of our ability to run the ball and keep it out of their offense's hands, as it is our defense. Both of which are improvements from last year!

I think that's as much a function of our ability to run the ball and keep it out of their offense's hands, as it is our defense. Both of which are improvements from last year!

Not in the Buffalo game, though. They had 5 posessions in the fourth quarter, which is quite a few for one quarter, and never got a 1st down. I am sooo impressed by our defensive unit right now.

6a00d83452033569e201127918dc9328a4-800wi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom