NO at ATL on tv (1 Viewer)

Redlands Saints

killing threads daily
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
the best thing about drafting reggie is that I have seen more saints games without having to go to the bar. out here on the west coast we get them again this week

:1party:

could it be a trend

That's great. Being a former military guy myself, i can relate to not being able to see your favorite team play on Sundays.

I've heard that. My sister-in-law lives 45 minutes east of Los Angeles, and she tells me that the Saints are on quite often there.

I usually have to watch the damn falcons in the 1:00 time slot here in ATL. I have direct TV, but the NFL package is too expensive for my blood.

Saints 30
Falcons 17

I think it could be a trend if we continue to win and stay in the playoff hunt, which should be all year long because the NFC is weak...

we get the 4th Saints game this season this sunday. In normal years we get one if we're lucky. But with Falcons signing Morten A, the two games against the dirty birds were guarantied.

Geaux Saints

It's because of Bush, pretty much... he's a SoCal native, and starred at USC. They'd be crazy NOT to carry Saints games.

It's like why people were wondering why New Orleans got the Colts-Bills game a few weeks back - Peyton and R. Wayne are from NO and JP Losman played ball at Tulane.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom