No Compensatory Picks for Saints This Year {Merged} (1 Viewer)

Benson needs to fill his hand up with rings and pimp slap the snot out of Roger in front of the other owners. Then he needs to take his fleur de lis tipped cane and bang roger over the head while saying "dont make me hurt my hand" and "gimme back my draft picks"

It seems every year that the Saints don't get any comp picks unless it is one in the 7th round. While many teams get 2-3 & 4 every year, weird system. :scratch:

Every year it seems to be the same story. We get the shaft on compensatory picks.....Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

There is no telling how many they will get next year with the players they are losing now.

Very true. But this whole compensatory system needs to go away. It's stupid.

Green Bay gets a 5th round pick for losing a center that played 7 games and Matt Flynn that played 0. They signed Jeff Saturday who played 14. - STUPID

Come on guys!!! The comp picks received this year are based on what the teams lost in free agency last year. Nothing else. Just because the Ravens won the Super Bowl doesn't mean they shouldn't receive comp picks this year. They also nothing to with Goddell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom