No Crawley for last game... (1 Viewer)

nolaspe

Slava Ukraini!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Possibly dislocated patella...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ken Crawley suffered a knee injury yesterday and will miss the finale, per source</p>&mdash; Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) <a href="https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/status/814481977583800320">December 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Assuming the injury isn't severe, at this point all you can do is laugh.

Shame for this to happen to him this late in the season. It could make for a rough rehab before offseason workouts.

I hate for this to happen. For an undrafted player, he has played very well. He has been in the starting lineup many times. Although he had made his share of rookie mistakes, he had been solid. Take the Seattle game for instance. If he didn't made those crucial tackles at the end, we wouldn't have beaten Seattle.

I still cant figure out how Harris went undrafted. He was one of the better performing CBs in the NCAA last year. I'm glad the Saints lucked into him.

Hopefully they let Harris try the outside corner a little bit Sunday. Even if for,just a couple drives. He played well in pre season on the outside until we moved him inside and he got roasted by Antonio Brown. Ever since then he's been a ghost.

I'm obviously not happy about this for Crawley.

That said, he has more than earned a spot on this team next year.

Breaux, Williams, Crawley, and hopefully a FA CB. The outside CB spots are in good shape for the next few years, it looks like.

This is one position you could never have too much depth at. This year has to be the worst i've seen with the injury bug at this position.

Well I'll be danged. Man I really hate this for Crawley. He was thrown to the wolves at the beginning of the season and made some rookie mistakes, but he improved as the season went on. He didn't do too bad for an URFA. He earned himself a spot on this team. I hope he has a speedy and full recovery.

Bummed for Crawley, here's a fast, and complete recovery!!!

In other news... Dennis Allen to unveil new, unprecedented "five Safety base" in 2017...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom