No-Excuse to Not Have Success Teams for 2023 (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Check out the breakdown of why the New Orleans Saints are listed among five teams with no excuses not to succeed in 2023. I could have added others, but I decided to focus on a few teams that did not make playoffs last season or previous seasons. Enjoy!!

We will go as far as our offensive and defensive lines go since they are probably the biggest question mark. Potential to be really good but injuries and new people coming in have yet to prove themselves.

The inevitable decline of 56 and 94 combined with the ? of Penning and the whole OL line are certainly concerns. Pass rush is still a problem. What could go wrong?

I am optimistic... just keeping it real.

We will go as far as our offensive and defensive lines go since they are probably the biggest question mark. Potential to be really good but injuries and new people coming in have yet to prove themselves.
THIS! 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Last year, we were 19th in rushing on O n 24th on D against the run. So during the offseason the team addressed these issues by bringing in lotsa new players, including 3 new RBs n 4 new D linemen.

I think IF we win more in the trenches this season, we WILL win more football games!!!

We’ll see!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom