No Fans in the Dome for the Bucs Game (1 Viewer)

Can I volunteer to sell cotton candy?
I’m guessing select family.
Cardboard fans?

To nobody, that's the point. I can be the only fan in the stands and cotton candy is really light to carry.

I had a cousin decades ago who sold cotton candy in the Terrace. He said it was great. Got to watch the games for free, make a little money, not strain yourself and get some exercise in the process. Said the fans way up top even bought some because the other vendors wouldn't walk up that high.

it should be allowed I’m not getting political at all but if they say no tailgating we all should go and call it protesting.
Well, there’s tailgating and then there’s tailgating. This is New Orleans, boundaries are suggestions. IF we play (big if) downtown will be active to say the least. And that’s not a bad thing.

Just a thought... Remember the Re-opening in 2006? People were lined up (me included) at the players entrance... Now for that one there was "valet" parking for the players at the Poydras entrance.. This won't be that way for "safety" reasons... But how about a few thousand of us show up and line the streets to the entrance as the players drive in that Sunday morning....

Just a thought... Remember the Re-opening in 2006? People were lined up (me included) at the players entrance... Now for that one there was "valet" parking for the players at the Poydras entrance.. This won't be that way for "safety" reasons... But how about a few thousand of us show up and line the streets to the entrance as the players drive in that Sunday morning....
Sounds good but not a reality. The players don't want to shut down because some fans showed up and spread this

Not a good idea . I’m sure you will get run. Payton has the team in some sort of bubble format already. Best to stay away and cheer from home. Cooperate with the process so we can one day go back to the games.

I'm talking lining the street.. No contact with the players at all
Line the street where? If they are perimetering/blocking off the Dome streets you will not get close. Hint hint. This is the situation we are in now. Let’s not make it worse.

Last edited:
I used to sneak into all the Loyola and Tulane basketball games. Where there is a will, there is a way, especially in Newalins!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom