No Home Field Advantage in NFL today (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Without fans, there is no home field advantage. Now later in the season, when Tampa can have fans, they will have the advantage. Can you imaging the noise that would have been generated when Jenkins Pick six against Brady. The roof would have been blown off. Here is to hoping Saints fans can get back to the Dome sooner than later. Great start to the season. 18 more to go.

Agree but life's not fair - but I don't need to lecture fellow Saints fan's about that ;)

I wouldn't necessarily count on things getting any better as we get into colder weather though.

This is the best our defense has played on opening weekend in quite some time. I wonder if their communication is better without the crowd noise? For a group of guys learning how to play together for the first time, crowd noise can be a double edged sword.

This is the best our defense has played on opening weekend in quite some time. I wonder if their communication is better without the crowd noise? For a group of guys learning how to play together for the first time, crowd noise can be a double edged sword.

I always feel our defense plays better on the road.

Without fans, there is no home field advantage. Now later in the season, when Tampa can have fans, they will have the advantage. Can you imaging the noise that would have been generated when Jenkins Pick six against Brady. The roof would have been blown off. Here is to hoping Saints fans can get back to the Dome sooner than later. Great start to the season. 18 more to go.
Have you been to Tampa? Don't worry about the noise.

I get what you're saying, but I think the team was smart and figured out how to use it to their advantage. I'm not an insider, but I wouldn't be shocked to learn that the offense practiced the hard count that was used to great affect against TB's defense.

It's smart tactics like that which win you the division 3 years running.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom