no home field advantage in SuperDome (1 Viewer)

saintskullz

Veteran
Reaction score
I was totally disappointed in the number of Seattle fans in attendance, too many. The SAINTS organization needs to evaluate season ticket holders ability to sell there seats. Miami had to do it there to stop the nonsense of tickets being bought up n sold to visitors thru online sights signed up as season ticket holders. I truly felt Seattle fans brought it yesterday. just wish the Dome had more WHODATS. maybe segregate the visitors and the home crowd. be safer and make it alot more interesting.

eastlos82

Veteran
Reaction score
Oh lord, I swear ppl find anything to cry about. If you are paying for your tickets then they are yours to do with as you please. Even if you sell them to the other teams fans.

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
There were no more Seahawks fans than there were Raiders fans earlier in the year. Funny enough I thought the raiders fans were louder.

Regardless, the Dome field advantage was very apparent.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Sorry, but you are crazy.
When Seattle faced 3rd downs, the Saints fans brought it big time.
That last play.....deafening.
There were Seahawks here and there, but it wasn't very many at all.
I was actually concerned as I saw several outside before the game, but once we got inside, they were swallowed up big time by the black and gold.
At least that's my opinion, I was really impressed by our fans.

RazorSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I can only speak as a television viewer, but it sounded loud for the Seahawks on offense (and they had multiple false starts as I recall). Seemed quiet on the Saints offensive possessions, and Brees had little problem communicating audibles and the Saints had no false starts.

The fact is, NOLA is a small market and a tourist destination, so a lot of opposing fans are going to circle that game on the calendar as an opportunity to see their team and have a mini vacay as well. NOLA makes a mint on tourist dollars, so it comes with the territory.

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I can only speak as a television viewer, but it sounded loud for the Seahawks on offense (and they had multiple false starts as I recall). Seemed quiet on the Saints offensive possessions, and Brees had little problem communicating audibles and the Saints had no false starts.

The fact is, NOLA is a small market and a tourist destination, so a lot of opposing fans are going to circle that game on the calendar as an opportunity to see their team and have a mini vacay as well. NOLA makes a mint on tourist dollars, so it comes with the territory.
I would argue the Saints travel well. During the 2010 Thanksgiving game I saw a plethora of Saints fans. Carolina in 2013 was jammed with Saints fans, even more so in Tampa in 2014. When I went to Indianaopolis, there was a large contingent of Saints fans. Heck, the San Diego game felt and looked like a home game.
Fun fact, when I talked to Saints fans in San Diego, most said they were from California.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
I thought the fans gave up way too quick after the Seahawks went up 7-0.

But, after we made it a game at 14-6, it sounded really loud from then on.

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Surprisingly the Seattle fans by me were not bad at all compared to Raider fans. They had there little 12 flags but they were not trash talking and were friendly. They were also in town to experience Voodoo Fest.

efil4stnias

one lonely Beastie i be...
Reaction score
I was totally disappointed in the number of Seattle fans in attendance, too many. The SAINTS organization needs to evaluate season ticket holders ability to sell there seats. Miami had to do it there to stop the nonsense of tickets being bought up n sold to visitors thru online sights signed up as season ticket holders. I truly felt Seattle fans brought it yesterday. just wish the Dome had more WHODATS. maybe segregate the visitors and the home crowd. be safer and make it alot more interesting.
Oh look another whining fan.

Sheeesh how many of these guys do we have here?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Surprisingly the Seattle fans by me were not bad at all compared to Raider fans. They had there little 12 flags but they were not trash talking and were friendly. They were also in town to experience Voodoo Fest.
The guys behind me were having a great time and were no where near as loud or obnoxious as the Raiders fans. They did say really silly, self congratulatory things about their dominance after each good play for the seahawks. But it isn't totally unwarranted after their recent seasons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom