No honey I am off to the booby bar to help us both.... (1 Viewer)

So he sues the club.. sheezzz... getting so that you'll have to have customers sign affidavides of injury waivers....

Joe

So he sues the club.. sheezzz... getting so that you'll have to have customers sign affidavides of injury waivers....

Joe

Torts are now spreading to our last beacon of serenity :hihi:

What the hell is that 50$cover and 10$ joining fee? Those girls better be smokin hot in there.

I had something similar happen in NO a few years ago. Cant remember the name of the club but I was sitting at the stage minding my own business and the freaking stripper climbed up the pole and slid down very fast and when she did her big *** heel of her shoe hit me right across the middle of my hand. I know what you are think and no my hand was not where it shouldnt have been. It was sitting right next to my beer just off the stage. She just simply came off the stage and got my hand. It hurt like hell and i was wasted so I knew It was going to hurt the next day. I was pretty ****** and she never even said she was sorry or anything. A few days later I went to the doc and sure enough she broke my freaking hand.

Anyway it is all over now but she could have said I am sorry and giving me a free dance!

T

I had something similar happen in NO a few years ago. Cant remember the name of the club but I was sitting at the stage minding my own business and the freaking stripper climbed up the pole and slid down very fast and when she did her big *** heel of her shoe hit me right across the middle of my hand. I know what you are think and no my hand was not where it shouldnt have been. It was sitting right next to my beer just off the stage. She just simply came off the stage and got my hand. It hurt like hell and i was wasted so I knew It was going to hurt the next day. I was pretty ****** and she never even said she was sorry or anything. A few days later I went to the doc and sure enough she broke my freaking hand.

Anyway it is all over now but she could have said I am sorry and giving me a free dance!

T

Don't go to clubs with fatties for strippers? :idunno:

She was skinny but those heels were freaking huge and of course see through. you know how strippers are

T

:hihi: yeah I was just givin' ya a hard time

How did you explain the injury when people asked?

Good thing that she wasn;t doing the old shoe stomp, or she could have taken your whole arm off. ;)

Joe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom