no jets saints for shreveport this weekend (Edit - KSLA currently lists Saints - Jets to be televised) (1 Viewer)

T-Town Saint

Water boy
Reaction score
just checked ksla guide and they have bullriding on at 3 pm on sunday. guess ill be at hooters.

SaintlyAgenda

Cam Jordan Fan Club
Reaction score
Couldn't they air both? The Jets at Saints should be a CBS game because the visiting team is an AFC team. Then they could air Dallas at Denver on FOX because the visiting team is an NFC team. It really doesn't make much sense to me.

OP
T-Town Saint

T-Town Saint

Water boy
Reaction score
i care because i want to watch the game, good find hope its true

SaintlyAgenda

Cam Jordan Fan Club
Reaction score
Shreveport is cowgirls country anyway....who cares

I don't live in Shreveport but it's actually closer to 50/50. If it were to lean one way or the other though, it would lean towards Saints believe it or not.

Simo

Veteran
Reaction score
I would be surprised if they don't show the Saints--they should be able to choose which to show.

I'll be in the dome, regardless, but it would suck if my neighbors couldn't watch at home.

Domeination

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm living in East Texas in the "Arklatex" (which includes Shreveport), and I've already had a couple of people comment on the Saints and Brees and how fun the Saints are to watch compared to the Cowboys, who are starting to get roast already over here.

ironhead

All-Pro
Reaction score
Shreveport is a very bandwagon town. If the Saints won a superbowl you'd see a lot of saints "fans" coming out of the woodworks.

Rod-138

Reaction score
If you want the Saints game in Shreveport then you must make an offer to He Who Walks Behind the Rows.

Bozzhawg318

All-Pro
Reaction score
I live in Las Vegas but was born and raised in Bos
Shreveport is a very bandwagon town. If the Saints won a superbowl you'd see a lot of saints "fans" coming out of the woodworks.
agreed :plus-un2::plus-un2: i grew up in Shreveport/Bossier and growing up people rooted for whomever was winnign...especially in college notre dame, FSU, Miami, and michigan... now people are all about LSU... i even am seeing on facebook people who i would have heated debates about cowboys and saints... are now posting WHO DAT!!! I'm like here we go

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom