no jets saints for shreveport this weekend (Edit - KSLA currently lists Saints - Jets to be televised) (1 Viewer)

T-Town Saint

Water boy
Reaction score
just checked ksla guide and they have bullriding on at 3 pm on sunday. guess ill be at hooters.

Couldn't they air both? The Jets at Saints should be a CBS game because the visiting team is an AFC team. Then they could air Dallas at Denver on FOX because the visiting team is an NFC team. It really doesn't make much sense to me.

I would be surprised if they don't show the Saints--they should be able to choose which to show.

I'll be in the dome, regardless, but it would suck if my neighbors couldn't watch at home.

I'm living in East Texas in the "Arklatex" (which includes Shreveport), and I've already had a couple of people comment on the Saints and Brees and how fun the Saints are to watch compared to the Cowboys, who are starting to get roast already over here.

Shreveport is a very bandwagon town. If the Saints won a superbowl you'd see a lot of saints "fans" coming out of the woodworks.

If you want the Saints game in Shreveport then you must make an offer to He Who Walks Behind the Rows.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom