no jets saints for shreveport this weekend (Edit - KSLA currently lists Saints - Jets to be televised) (2 Viewers)

Shreveport is a very bandwagon town. If the Saints won a superbowl you'd see a lot of saints "fans" coming out of the woodworks.
agreed :plus-un2::plus-un2: i grew up in Shreveport/Bossier and growing up people rooted for whomever was winnign...especially in college notre dame, FSU, Miami, and michigan... now people are all about LSU... i even am seeing on facebook people who i would have heated debates about cowboys and saints... are now posting WHO DAT!!! I'm like here we go

I'm living in East Texas in the "Arklatex" (which includes Shreveport), and I've already had a couple of people comment on the Saints and Brees and how fun the Saints are to watch compared to the Cowboys, who are starting to get roast already over here.

So in other words, you've come across bandwaggoners in that region?

Well before I get lumped into it all.. :covri: Mother raised in New Orleans, Father in Bossier City, they both went to LSU, life long Saints fan and LSU fan posting here :9:

and I suppose 'technically speaking' I'm not exactly in Shreveopolis proper :hihi:

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom