No Kamara, Armstead, etc against Cowboys. (1 Viewer)

This offense wasn't good before the season started, it's not going to get good enough to win even if there was a post season appearance. So I'm not really concerned about this year. I'm more concerned with MT type injuries that move into the following year. They need to get these guys completely healthy before risking their futures.
True, the season seemed destined for failure from the start. All the more reason to find satisfaction for any achievements we can muster this year. If we can grab the last playoff spot, that will prove that this team has a good shot of continued success in the post-Brees era. I just don't see where tanking does much for the psyche of the team or the fans. And we generally we have shown that we can have success with latter picks in the draft.

Play to win every game and help keep that spirit alive in all of us. Next season just seems like an eternity for us to be throwing in the towel so soon.

The only big cap hit players remaining are Lattimore and Cam Jordan if I'm not mistaken. Almost all of our momey is on the bench. Hard to win with only middle roster and replacement level players.
Someone disagrees with you! haha
su1yegj101431.jpg

With this OL, they need to have 3 active QBs. Sorry to be macabre about it, but I don't want to see Mark Ingram as the QB, assuming he's the emergency QB.

I wouldn’t wish injury on anybody but getting hurt probably saved Winston millions on his next contract. Not sure any QB would look good in this scenario. Praying Taysom doesn’t get hurt.

Well, I fart in the general direction of these injuries. :mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom