No Kamara in Pro Bowl (1 Viewer)

Also, if AK sat out the Pro Bowl to give his ankle rest (this part is speculation - we don't know why he sat), but the Saints were still playing him all year on it, then that's bordering on gross negligence by the medical staff.

I heard Kamara lobbied to the coaching and medical staff to come back early and also to continue playing and Sean allowed one of his best players to "decide for himself and make the call". So, there's no negligence unless you want to argue Kamara was self-negligent....but I don't see Kamara filing a suit against himself?

Also, if AK sat out the Pro Bowl to give his ankle rest (this part is speculation - we don't know why he sat), but the Saints were still playing him all year on it, then that's bordering on gross negligence by the medical staff.
Prob just wanted the free trip to Disney World and didn't want to add wear and tear in a meaningless game. No big deal IMO.

I'm going to be honest about something.

It was bad enough letting Ingram walk (even though his agent should never be seen or heard from EVER AGAIN!!) but if Kamara is traded then the Saints will have broken up what was probably the most explosive and dynamic running back tandem they've had since Chuck Muncey and Tony Galbreath ran roughshod over the NFL 43 years ago!!

Now the honest part.....................I'll be sick as a dog if Kamara is traded!!

We all know that Sean Payton is not very fond of running the ball at times but DAMNN!!

I've said it many times before. I'm old enough to have seen Gale Sayers play when he was in his prime and the closest thing I've seen to Gale Sayers since Gale Sayers is Alvin Kamara!!

I'm hoping this was an injury precaution and not anything to do with a trade.
Sad part is many people on here are all for trading him. He was banged up this year and people forget how dynamic he is and are ready to ship him out.

We'll be bad again some day and until then they won't realize how good we had it with the players we have today.

I heard Kamara lobbied to the coaching and medical staff to come back early and also to continue playing and Sean allowed one of his best players to "decide for himself and make the call". So, there's no negligence unless you want to argue Kamara was self-negligent....but I don't see Kamara filing a suit against himself?

If that's actually the case, then it's still on the medical staff and coaches. Every player wants to play. The job of the medical staff is to make sure the players aren't putting themselves at risk.

In a game where it’s not frowned upon to run out of bounds, he would’ve been the best player on the field at doing so. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom