No love for Vance McDonald? (1 Viewer)

discoloredcurrenc

$%&*ing JUICY...FRUIT!
Reaction score
The guy has been throwing up solid numbers at the combine and was a good blocker as well as receiver at Rice. I for one would like to see a solid #2 TE in NO. It is all about matchups these days and running a 2 TE set could open up the run game as well.

My only fear with McDonald is his stock rising to the 2nd round after the combine.

Thoughts?

The guy has been throwing up solid numbers at the combine and was a good blocker as well as receiver at Rice. I for one would like to see a solid #2 TE in NO. It is all about matchups these days and running a 2 TE set could open up the run game as well.

My only fear with McDonald is his stock rising to the 2nd round after the combine.

Thoughts?

I saw him play against USM year before last. Big guy and great hands. He has been getting some attention from the talking heads there at the combine. TE as a rule don't seem to move up the board as much as some other positions. He may very well be there for us in the 3rd or 4th round. Question is, do the Saints feel they need a TE to spend a pick on him. I would think that it could be a wise move to select him in one of those slots.

I like his big hands and good size, did well in every category at the combine, looks like a 4th rounder, if so good value.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom