No Man's Sky [releases 6/21/2016] (1 Viewer)

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
i hate to say it, but it would be a title that would have me considering to buy a ps4. they did a good job with the retro feel and i hope it lives up to the hype.

SaintStephen

Devine Obliteration
Reaction score
My ps4 will be in today. Looking forward to the indie games. I thought a lot of PSN games on ps3 were underrated.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
Ok, I went back and looked this one up. Did we not talk about this already? Or maybe it was in Game Informer.

Anyway, this one looks cool. In.

bgizle

waazup's #1 Fan
Reaction score
Why are we not talking about this game, it looks and sounds absolutely amazing.
I dunno, it seems pretty cool, but what can you actually do in the game, aside from explore? I mean, if it's just a exploration type thingy then I can see people getting bored with it after a few hours.

xpuma20x

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I dunno, it seems pretty cool, but what can you actually do in the game, aside from explore? I mean, if it's just a exploration type thingy then I can see people getting bored with it after a few hours.
It at least has space combat, that's in the trailer. Now, if you can't fight anything ground side or under the water, then it could become an issue.

BleedBlackNGold

самозащ&
Reaction score
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/_g15ANx5T7s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/_g15ANx5T7s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Krodwhodat Everything Else Board 13

Headlines

Top Bottom