No Man's Sky [releases 6/21/2016] (2 Viewers)

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/_g15ANx5T7s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/_g15ANx5T7s?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nmwG6Sj1Yfg?list=UU-2Y8dQb0S6DtpxNgAKoJKA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The game looks great, but I still have no clue what its about and I worry its nothing more than one of those games you just run around taking pictures of stuff. Like, a scifi version of Pokemon Snap.

I'm really looking forward to this game. Anyone else have big expectations? If the controls are smooth, I think this will be an excellent game, just given the scope and premise.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...uintillion-planets-hello-games?client=safari#

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Guardian's website is terrible. You can barely read the story because some add keeps moving what you are reading or watching. I've had the same problem trying to read other articles on that site.

The Guardian's website is terrible. You can barely read the story because some add keeps moving what you are reading or watching. I've had the same problem trying to read other articles on that site.

Ads weren't as bad on my mobile I guess. Sorry man. Looks like a great game though!

Ads weren't as bad on my mobile I guess. Sorry man. Looks like a great game though!

Not your fault. Just an issue I've had with that site. As far as the game, if done right, it could be great. But, it could also turn out to be a lonely bore fest.

I am a bit concerned about the idea of playing the game for months without seeing another person. If it's totally a solo experience where you can't team up with a group then I don't think I'm going to want to spend the amount of time this game will likely require in the long run.

Hopefully they will release a beta or a demo so I can check it out before buying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom