No Man's Sky [releases 6/21/2016] (1 Viewer)

anyway, for those that are playing, i found a planet that is loaded with albumen pearls...they sell for about 25k so you can cash in

but the sentinels do not like it at all...they will come after you with the 4 legged dog looking things and the AT-ST like robot...it's 3 stories tall and will mess you up pretty good

but there are so many of the pearls that you can grab a couple and move on to another location and grab more without much of a fight

I tried it today for about an hour. Eh. I'm not sick of it yet but I don't see myself playing for long. Also, Titanfall 2 beta tomorrow. Yeah, I'm probably done with this.

No Mans sky has lost 90% of its players after 2 weeks

e19af8a02cc07d13fa181221fba78cc8.jpg

The Division lost 59% after a month
Far Cry Primal lost 76% after a month

This is pretty alarming.

It's unfortunate that the hype train builds to maximize first week sales and leaves early adopters and people that still pre-order (why?) games left behind.

Now, you couple that with this review embargo nonsense of not letting reviewers publish reviews or even play the game until launch and then compound that with the industry-wide practice of basically bribing game journalists for good reviews and you can quickly see the victimhood of many come into focus.

It's predatory marketing and it takes advantage of simple, good-hearted people like Antipop. Well I don't like seeing that happen to developmentally delayed friends. Anita, I'm going to have to confiscate your credit card.

Sony was responsible for promotion. The Hype train is Sony's fault.

All I know is that I have 3-4 galaxy waypoint paths and I have no clue what all but one sends me to. I get the priest guy to find me blackholes, but then have no clue how to get to said blackholes. I can't shut off the other waypoints and start new ones. And the game still crashes quite often. At this point, the only reason I'm playing is in hopes to beat the game so I can move on to Deus Ex. However, since I can't seem to get reestablished in the right direction, I'm just kind of jumping about in the abyss of endless systems.

No Mans sky has lost 90% of its players after 2 weeks

e19af8a02cc07d13fa181221fba78cc8.jpg

The Division lost 59% after a month
Far Cry Primal lost 76% after a month

This is pretty alarming.

It's unfortunate that the hype train builds to maximize first week sales and leaves early adopters and people that still pre-order (why?) games left behind.

Now, you couple that with this review embargo nonsense of not letting reviewers publish reviews or even play the game until launch and then compound that with the industry-wide practice of basically bribing game journalists for good reviews and you can quickly see the victimhood of many come into focus.

It's predatory marketing and it takes advantage of simple, good-hearted people like Antipop. Well I don't like seeing that happen to developmentally delayed friends. Anita, I'm going to have to confiscate your credit card.

i'm not going to get in a shirtless slapbox match with you over NMS...i enjoyed my time with it and i have no ragrets about preordering it and i may even play it in the future if they add more stuff to do....

i preorder games for a couple of reasons, one of them is because you hate it so much that it must be a good practice...the other is because i am going to buy it anyway...unlike you, i decide what i like based on my actual experience with it...

gaming is a hobby for me, it's not some contest to see if i can keep up with the cool kidz or for the "OMGFPS!!"...

you are so desperate for attention, you seek out information on a game that you have no intention of ever playing...you are probably high-fiving your own reflection as we speak

now kindly shove your new video card up your arse sideways and ****

You should get Final Fantasy 15. Not sure If i am going to pre order it or not... Either way I am going to get it cause you know... I don't want it to be the final one.

i'm not going to get in a shirtless slapbox match with you over NMS...i enjoyed my time with it and i have no ragrets about preordering it and i may even play it in the future if they add more stuff to do....

i preorder games for a couple of reasons, one of them is because you hate it so much that it must be a good practice...the other is because i am going to buy it anyway...unlike you, i decide what i like based on my actual experience with it...

gaming is a hobby for me, it's not some contest to see if i can keep up with the cool kidz or for the "OMGFPS!!"...

you are so desperate for attention, you seek out information on a game that you have no intention of ever playing...you are probably high-fiving your own reflection as we speak

The lengths that anita goes to in order to defend a console exclusive Playstation game is truly a beautiful thing.

:jpshakehead:

Someone's pretty salty about a video game one night stand.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pe0ohypRcRg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6wsFhv_Kz38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom