No means yes .. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Some of these relationship threads are making me think of a question. Why do both men and women do they say no when they really mean yes?

For me, I'm honest to a fault. I will sometimes hurt people with my honesty, but I do not believe in the masks that people wear in the dating world. If I love you, I will say it, I'm not going to play games. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and am not afraid to talk about feelings.

I've run into women who are not comfortable with a guy who is willing to talk-guess they like the strong slient type. I'm not going to pretend to be something I am not though.

I think sometimes people say no only because they are afraid of saying yes. That's when no can mean yes. You just have to be patient if possible.

Rename this the "Get It Off Your Chest" thread.

I've been with all of your women.
Twice.

Good question. I think that people sometimes don't wanna be perceived as the "bad guy" (boys & girls), so instead of being honest, they lie to spare feelings and save face.

I can't think of a time where that's a good idea. It leads to resentment. IMHO.

in general, women have moments when they are sexually attracted to men, however inspite of a society that can't wait to see Brittney and Mylie with a little clothing as possible, i suspect that social view point of a strong woman in control of her sexuality as a "*****" or a "slut" still inhibits women to point where they play the hard to get game as a way of saving face to what others think.

but then again, i figuring out what goes on in the thought process of a women is pretty much beyond my comprehension.

(relax ladies, its tounge in cheek)

Hate to be "that guy" yet again, but here goes: "No" never means "Yes". "No" means "No". Period. End of discussion.

The more we perpetuate these stupid games that we play with one another, the more they'll continue. The end result? Britney Spears and her ilk. Say it like it is, America!

I was not actually meaning in terms of things physical. I intended my question to be more like "I will say I do not want him to call when I really want him to call".

Its these games I dislike...

There's something in your eyes that says
Maybe
That's never
Never say never

--Deborah Iyall

Obligatory cheesy '80s movie clip:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JRK-alsCoiU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JRK-alsCoiU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom