No mention of Andrus Peat today - that's a good thing! (1 Viewer)

I would really like to see this lineup when everyone is healthy
LT peat
LG turner
C unger
RG kelemente
RT Armstead

Peat is clearly better on the left side and I think Armstead is athletic enough to play either way

LT peat
LG turner
C unger
RG kelemente
RT Armstead

Peat is clearly better on the left side and I think Armstead is athletic enough to play either way

I don't know about all that... Armstead is just so dominant in the left side. His feet are so quick he literally squares up the DE and they have no where to go. It's impressive to watch.

I don't know about all that... Armstead is just so dominant in the left side. His feet are so quick he literally squares up the DE and they have no where to go. It's impressive to watch.

He is very impressive but I just remember how unimpressive peat was on the right. It just seems we would have two dominant bookends

LT peat
LG turner
C unger
RG kelemente
RT Armstead

I agree. They could at least test it while Armstead is not 100%.

I agree that's idiotic, I think we have our book end tackles for the foreseeable future in Armstead and Peat I think Strief should take a seat and Peat start at DT and let Strief be the Jumbo set tackle that comes in. Lelito and Kelemente can compete at guard opposite Evan's

Does Peat have any DT experience?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom