No mincing words here. Taysom answered his critics. (1 Viewer)

Imagine that statline with a 57yrd TD pass to Sanders
And a long ball to Thomas which has been dropped...

And, as well as he played today, there is no reason to think he will not continue to get better with experience. It took a half to flush the butterflies but he ended strong.

I think Taysom had a great game.

But he definitely showed plenty of red flags. Taysom GREATLY(like 10-15yards) under threw the touchdown pass to #17. That pass was terrible and should have been an INT/incomplete but the receiver played that perfectly. Same thing with the TD pass that was called back due to holding.

He also had an easy interception that was dropped and coughed up a fumble in the 4th qtr again.

I’m not saying he had a bad game at all. Infact I think he played pretty great all things considered.

Last edited:
He needs to work on his fumbling issues, but aside from that his passing is much better than I gave it credit for, still can be improved too which is the best part. I was waiting on him to start playing like Taysom Hill and start running, glad he did when he got comfortable.

I'll eat my words, I know for a fact Jameis wouldn't be doing this no matter how well he does.

I think he can figure the deep ball thing out. He’s just putting too much air underneath. You can tell from his 20yd lasers he has the arm to make those long throws, just gotta figure out the trajectory.

all things considered, I’m very impressed and happy. 77 comp %? Did not expect that!

I think Taysom had a great game.

But he definitely showed plenty of red flags. Taysom GREATLY(like 10-15yards) under threw the touchdown pass to #17. That pass was terrible and should have been an INT/incomplete but the receiver played that perfectly. Same thing with the TD pass that was called back due to holding.

He also had an easy interception that was dropped and coughed up a fumble in the 4th qtr again.

I’m not saying he had a bad game at all. Infact I think he played pretty great all things considered.
He threw that deep pass off his back foot then was hit.

He will improve big time!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom