No Mo' Breakfast (2 Viewers)

i love the part when he starts name dropping brand name cereals

No Mo Capt Crunch

WooHoo - Tomorrow is gonna be fun now....

Thanks So Much Sererum... That's gonna rock once I run it through about 5000 watts of power....

This may sound kinda crazy, but in the daily grind of the industry, it's this kind of thing every now and then that can spark a smile, create a party, and can lighten the day....

Thanks again.... I got it...

Joe

Last edited:

Thanks So Much Sererum... That's gonna rock once I run it through about 5000 watts of power....

This may sound kinda crazy, but in the daily grind of the industry, it's this kind of thing every now and then that can spark a smile, create a party, and can lighten the day....

Joe

let us know how it goes

let us know how it goes

Oh I will.. As long as I have it....

Remember this one... Turned out to be the girls favorite.... Just got to time it right...

Joe

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LLblaUFfHwc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LLblaUFfHwc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Oh No Dave... I was turned on to that by DadsDream here.... It's this out of the way stuff that works for me so well,,, And I need soooooo much more.. So Much....

Baby Boi's - This the way we live...."Saints Version".. It allows the girls to get thier R&B fix... and me to relate it to the crowd in a football kind of way...You would be suprised how much saints music I can get away with....

I get so much from here and you guys.. You will just never know unless you visit me... and the Moon is rising again I feel....

I just cannot exspress enough.. that the members here give me so much to work with, by turning me on to good stuff....

Joe

We had them sing at our wedding reception. They are much better in person.

Joe

how'd it go?

Total dud.... Just flat.... For some reason it doesn;t come across the same in the sound system as the video...

But what was kinda funny... Had a girl dancing to it yesterday.. Early.. When it was slow.. So I could get a feel how this was gonna work... People started giving her money just becasue she had to dance to it... Then I only used it sparingly as background when needed....

But it just was a super dud... On to the next whatever...

Joe

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom