No More Heroes (1 Viewer)

Be nice if I could just FIND a Wii these days......I swear there isn't a single one in Memphis that I can find.....

isn't that a little bloody for the wii??? manhunt 2 had to be tamed down.....

either way, the game sounds pretty cool.....

They dont seem to care as much if it's so over the top it's cartoonish. This game looks sweet, gonna have to dust the ol' wii off.

Dog, do you have this link?
http://www.gamestop.com/productavai...ntendo+wii&sbox=020070a.jpg&status=A&bn=False

Change the 77042 to your zip code to see the gamestops near you that might have one. That's how I found mine last week. Call first!

DUDE!! I owe you big time! Because of that link, I found a gamestop in downtown Memphis that I didn't even know existed. They had like 4 Wii's and I was able to get one!

Anyone in Memphis who wants one there are three left at the Gamestop on Union at Belvedere.....and more coming in tonight she said!

DUDE!! I owe you big time! Because of that link, I found a gamestop in downtown Memphis that I didn't even know existed. They had like 4 Wii's and I was able to get one!

Anyone in Memphis who wants one there are three left at the Gamestop on Union at Belvedere.....and more coming in tonight she said!

Cool - congrats!!!!!

:9:

ManHunt 2 was censored for every system it came out on, Not just the Wii

In the United States the game initially received an Adults Only rating from the ESRB. AO is the most restrictive rating given by the ratings body; many American retailers will not carry AO rated titles[40] and Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft have policies prohibiting third-party AO rated titles from appearing on their consoles.[41][42]

In response to the BBFC and ESRB's decisions, Take-Two has said that they would stand by the game and release it.[43]

On 24 August 2007 Rockstar announced that a reworked version of the game had received an M rating from the ESRB, and would be released on 31 October in the United States.[44]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhunt_2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom