No More Peel Back Blocks/Overloading on FG, PAT Attempts (1 Viewer)

If they approve that stupid "rb can't lower the helmet" rule, hell, let's all play lingerie football then

as long as it's the cheerleaders im all for it! i dont wanna see any of our guys in lingerie haha. Jhari Evans :covri:

No more peel back blocks, what effect does this have on our offense? Did we use peel backs often?

I don't think so, at least not as much as some others. It'll affect teams like Atlanta, Washington, and Houston more though. You tend to run into that situation when you're running a zone-run play and the running back cuts back against the grain, as they're taught to do. This change of direction puts the defensive players in awkward positions (the point) exposing them to some nasty blocks by linemen, often times low and with the defender unaware.

What would be the difference between a cut block and a peel back block?
the question is difference between a cut block and chop block

cut block is when the defender is not already engaged w/ another blocker... chop block is when the defender is already being blocked

Man, can you imagine will smith and wilfork playing in lingerie? :mwink:
wince+wilfork+2.jpg

Or even better..mount cody

Terrance-Cody2.jpg

At least he's got **** :jpshakehead:

Dude I was eating... Now you owe me money...:covri:

Yeah the tuck rule change was needed. I just hope the RB helmet rule doesn't get passed.

coaches are fighting it
If the owners vote for it it will be the most stupid thing EVER. You penalize defenders when wrs and tes lower the helmet at the last second but now you want the rb who has a shell life of 3 years to go around upright? Who the hell will be running the ball? Man i'm ****** off, big time
Dude I was eating... Now you owe me money...:covri:
Sorry, the thought was too disgusting not to post it :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom