no nfc team looks unbeatable this year (1 Viewer)

saintsmarchin

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
We may be getting healthy here soon for a big push.. every week better.

It's time to break free of mediocrity

there are roughly 28 to 29 teams that project between the 6 and 10 win mark, with cleveland, san fran, and new england being the obvious outliers.

thats the nfl.

you are a couple of injuries and the recipient of a few bad calls from being that 6 win team or conversely that 10 win team

even Dallas at this point has been very fortunate to come away with wins over washington and philly (and arguably san fran thanks to a horrific call in their favor in the late stages of that game)....so that 6-1 record isnt your typical stout record

We may be getting healthy here soon for a big push.. every week better.

It's time to break free of mediocrity
Seriously, this feels like one of those years where whatever team gets hot at the right time, could win it all. Every game is a fight. I can't remember a year where so many games were in the balance so late in the contest, so many one score victories. Heck, we've had like 5 OT games in the last two weeks, and two ties. That's crazy.

This could be a season where there's a bunch of 9-7 or 8-8 teams vying for a playoff spot. I don't wanna get overly excited but I feel like the Saints could get healthy and hot and steal the NFCS and then who knows. You can just see the fight in this team. Our offense is lethal and the defense seems to be gelling and believing in each other.

Here's to hope, the most dangerous gotdayum thing ever. LOL

The best team is the Cowboys, but I can see Brees outscoring them with no problem!

And you can take away my Saints card....and I might deserve it.....but the Falcons look really good to me.

Their D is better than last season, and they have alot of weapons. Matt Ryan spreads the ball around, the backs are fast and Julio is Julio.

And we weren't at full strength, but we couldn't even slow them down.

I feel dirty for saying this.

And you can take away my Saints card....and I might deserve it.....but the Falcons look really good to me.

Their D is better than last season, and they have alot of weapons. Matt Ryan spreads the ball around, the backs are fast and Julio is Julio.

They look extremely flawed to me. Only 1 less loss than us and I just don't see them holding up for much longer.

Its not just that we weren't at full strength, we were more battered for that game than any other game thus far. No Vaccaro, Davison, Snead, Armstead, or Hill not to mention the usual Ellerbe and Breaux. Our defense was a mess. Barring more defensive injuries we won't lose to them again.

Dallas has flaws. They are 1 horrible play call from losing last night (that ridiculous bubble screen in the 4th that pushed them out of FG range). Their defense is horrible, but their offense hides them with ball control. You score on them and force Dak to beat you.

The only team that I see with the fewest flaws is New England. They're not flawless, because I feel their defense has some holes, but their offense makes up for it. Every other team has glaring flaws.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom