No one interested on Sedrick Ellis? (1 Viewer)

Guitarzan

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't characterize him as total bust but he definitely never lived up to his draft status.

Is Bill Johnson a good DL coach?

I always go back to the Dirty Bird hubris. It's one thing to have players taking pictures on a rival's center field logo to put a little hot sauce on the victory, but I was really surprised to see the DL coach down there celebrating with them.

It was almost like he was setting them free to believe that they were all stars.

Some coaches reserve that feeling and keep their players hungry by never letting on that they think they are great.

I've seen it with Sean. He keeps his guys hungry for success by keeping them wondering if they are good enough-- so to say.

purgatorysaint

Very Banned
Reaction score
Why kick a man when he is down. I don't remember him trashing the organization , city, or fans .
Because most of the members of this board would rather lose than have to root for someone from USC. Basically they hated him for that...........personally I thought he was solid......not great but solid.

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
B-I-N-G-O!!!!!

Cam Jordan came here with a hunger and desire to excel; he's a rare breed. But the rest of the D-Line has suffered due to poor coaching.

I think Bill Johnson is a nice enough guy, but so was Rick Venturi. :covri:

:gosaints:

JackDiesel

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wouldn't characterize him as total bust but he definitely never lived up to his draft status.

I always go back to the Dirty Bird hubris. It's one thing to have players taking pictures on a rival's center field logo to put a little hot sauce on the victory, but I was really surprised to see the DL coach down there celebrating with them.

It was almost like he was setting them free to believe that they were all stars.

Some coaches reserve that feeling and keep their players hungry by never letting on that they think they are great.

I've seen it with Sean. He keeps his guys hungry for success by keeping them wondering if they are good enough-- so to say.
Galette, Hicks, and Jordan think so

duhonmark551

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
IMO - He is the first of three (3) first rounders that will not be offered a renewal contract by the Saints. Really sad but the old inflated rookie contracts made it so easy for those guys to cash it in and not improve as we hoped.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints 4 life Saints interested in Tate (Rumor) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 61