No one interested on Sedrick Ellis? (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't characterize him as total bust but he definitely never lived up to his draft status.

Is Bill Johnson a good DL coach?

I always go back to the Dirty Bird hubris. It's one thing to have players taking pictures on a rival's center field logo to put a little hot sauce on the victory, but I was really surprised to see the DL coach down there celebrating with them.

It was almost like he was setting them free to believe that they were all stars.

Some coaches reserve that feeling and keep their players hungry by never letting on that they think they are great.

I've seen it with Sean. He keeps his guys hungry for success by keeping them wondering if they are good enough-- so to say.

Why kick a man when he is down. I don't remember him trashing the organization , city, or fans .

Because most of the members of this board would rather lose than have to root for someone from USC. Basically they hated him for that...........personally I thought he was solid......not great but solid.

I wouldn't characterize him as total bust but he definitely never lived up to his draft status.

Is Bill Johnson a good DL coach?

I always go back to the Dirty Bird hubris. It's one thing to have players taking pictures on a rival's center field logo to put a little hot sauce on the victory, but I was really surprised to see the DL coach down there celebrating with them.

It was almost like he was setting them free to believe that they were all stars.

Some coaches reserve that feeling and keep their players hungry by never letting on that they think they are great.

I've seen it with Sean. He keeps his guys hungry for success by keeping them wondering if they are good enough-- so to say.

Galette, Hicks, and Jordan think so

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom