No one talking about Ozigbo (1 Viewer)

That untimely fumble aside, to me, Ozigbo is a better RB than Washington and has a much higher ceiling as an offensive player. But that being said, we have AK and Murray in front of him on the depth chart. Dont know how big of a contribution he'd have year 1 if he does make the team. I think Ozigbo making the final cuts will depend on what the team wants in their RB3. Do they want a more diverse offensive based RB (Ozigbo), or do they want a more complete football player (D. Washington)? Though I believe Washington currently has more value as a STer, I would personally go w/Ozigbo. I can see him being groomed into a legit future RB2. Plus, If we cut him, I doubt we'll be able to sneak/stash him on the PS.

That looks like a close competition there, to me. I think Washington might just slightly have the edge because he has experience in the NFL, but Ozigbo does look to have a higher ceiling. Should be interesting to see who they choose.

Denzel had a perfect hit however Ozigbo gotta hold on to the rock..

While this is very true, what the hell was Perryman doing in the game in the 4th ??.. I mean I could be wrong, but isn't he a starter ??.. were the Chargers that concerned over taking an "L" that they put in their stud LB who just signed a massive contract ??.. that'd be like playing DD in the 4th... yikes!.. & for that matter, smh.. LoL!

NW.

Last edited:
I’m high on him. His college tape is crazy. He was averaging like 7-8 yards a carry. He has big homerun potential.

He looked to have a good grip on that ball until he slips right before contact and that slip lined the ball up perfectly with that defenders helmet.
Hopefully just a fluke
Seemed more like a fluke. He was holding the ball correctly. Perfect storm.

Defender also had a free run at him like a freight train.

Seemed more like a fluke. He was holding the ball correctly. Perfect storm.

Defender also had a free run at him like a freight train.

I agree. Didn't help that he lost his footing before the hit, so he was in a very vulnerable position. Lots of guys were slipping on that grass yesterday, so I think the fumble will be pretty easily forgiven.

That untimely fumble aside, to me, Ozigbo is a better RB than Washington and has a much higher ceiling as an offensive player. But that being said, we have AK and Murray in front of him on the depth chart. Dont know how big of a contribution he'd have year 1 if he does make the team.

If Ozigbo (or another RB) can contribute, those opportunities will be there. Payton hasn’t had a problem working three backs into the offense.

Ozigbo will make this team, that fumble will not be held against him as its a turnover not a sign of lack of talent and ability (which your being judged on).

Ozigbo has shown the ability to run and catch out of the backfield and is shifty, he looks like Saints back and looks to have more ability than Washington but wont unseat him as I think we carry 4 tailbacks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom