no poll---scooby doo (1 Viewer)

soupcan dan

just the salad please
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
scooby-doo.jpg

I hated Scooby Doo as a kid. Every episode was exactly the same. It was repetitive nonsense even to my stupid child mind.

My son approves this thread.....

My kids have been watching Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated on Netflix. I have to say, it's quite good. First, it's fully watchable, which is more than we can say for the original - but I actually think it's pretty well done. The stories are much more interesting and there's some real humor going on. Looks like they made 52 episodes (2010 - 2013).

Along with the improved writing, the voice cast is quality - recognizable names and voices. The original Fred (Fred Welker) is on the cast but the others include Mindy Cohn, Patrick Warburton, Gary Cole, Lewis Black, Vivica A. Fox, and others you would recognize.

My favorite episode is a play on the Andy Warhol avant garde art scene. There's a band in the museum with a very Velvet Undergroundish sound and a blonde lead female singer (i.e. Nico) and a guy who looks and sounds like Lou Reeed who plays a big part in the episode.

So far from what I'm seeing in this thread constitutes as slander against Scooby Doo's good name. Scooby Doo wrong think will NOT be tolerated on this board.

Ri ruv Rooby Roo.

My kids have been watching Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated on Netflix. I have to say, it's quite good. First, it's fully watchable, which is more than we can say for the original - but I actually think it's pretty well done. The stories are much more interesting and there's some real humor going on. Looks like they made 52 episodes (2010 - 2013).

Along with the improved writing, the voice cast is quality - recognizable names and voices. The original Fred (Fred Welker) is on the cast but the others include Mindy Cohn, Patrick Warburton, Gary Cole, Lewis Black, Vivica A. Fox, and others you would recognize.

My favorite episode is a play on the Andy Warhol avant garde art scene. There's a band in the museum with a very Velvet Undergroundish sound and a blonde lead female singer (i.e. Nico) and a guy who looks and sounds like Lou Reeed who plays a big part in the episode.
Mystery Inc is legit a very good show

Went back and watched all The Thirteen Ghosts of Scooby Doo. You’ll remember Vincent Price is in it. Still think it’s very good.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom