No QB competition makes camp more fun (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It’s undeniably Winston’s team now and it makes practice more fun and the board more enjoyable. I’m glad we chose Winston over Watson and I think it will pay off this year with players back, Winston getting a full camp with them and building familiarity. Hopefully it’s a Montana/Young Favre/Rodgers transition.

I'm still mad his 1st NFL win was against us. If he would have stayed healthy last year we make the playoff even if it is wildcard and that was without the WR we have this year. My concern is Kamara.

When you listen to Jameis speak, along with his personality, he seems like a person that would be born in Louisiana. I get that he’s from Alabama and all, but he just has that Louisiana “je ne sais quoi” aura about him.

Yeah, with everything seeming up in the air since last year, just like that .... it's now unequivocally Winston's team!! And while it remains to be seen what's going to happen on the field, he's been taking care of his business ready to take the position most impressively!

It fun was bookmarking terrible takes and getting to call posters 6 months later.

I don't miss the drama. It was honestly the most grindy experience on here.

Not really

It’s undeniably Winston’s team now and it makes practice more fun and the board more enjoyable. I’m glad we chose Winston over Watson and I think it will pay off this year with players back, Winston getting a full camp with them and building familiarity. Hopefully it’s a Montana/Young Favre/Rodgers transition.

The board is easier to enjoy as well 😆

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom