No questions-only comments (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
(1) Every team is liable to lose a game, and in the manner that this game was lost, at any given time during the season. I would prefer to lose a game, and lose it the way that the team did, in the first third of the season (rather than at the end of the season)--it gives the team (coaches as well as players) an opportunity to learn and correct.

(2) The difference between this team, and the other 39 Saints teams that I have seen, is that this team appears to be a smarter team overall (in the mold of the New England Patriots). A team such as this may have a better opportunity to take advantage of a situation that presented itself (the Ravens game) and learn and correct (than the teams of the past had demonstrated).

(3) Every game left on the schedule is winnable (and that includes the Giants game in New York in late December)--unfortunately, every game could also be lost. I am of the opinion that the team will demonstrate its "smarts", character and will-to-win by game-planning and playing each of its remaining opponents one game at a time.

(4) Ask any businessman, any scientist, any "every-man and -woman"--succesful people address errors, learn from errors, correct errors and use the lessons learned from errors. I strongly suspect that these will occur with our team.

With apologies to my fellow readers for the length of this. Go Saints--Always!

Yeah, I work for a very successful company, and we definitely stress lessons learned from the previous project and focus on getting better every time.

People are just talking from emotion right now. Give them a few days and they'll come back to reality and realize we're 5-2, still leading the division, and outside of Atlanta, a lot of key NFC in the playoff hunt lost tonight, and hopefully another one falls tonight :D

The defense is average at best.
The defense is void of playmakers.
The QB is very good but played poorly yesterday.
The O-Line has over-achieved and played poorly yesterday.
Bush has contributed to moving the chains but also has dropped the ball.
The coaching staff is good but was outcoached yesterday.
I'm more happy about this team than I've been in a long while.

The defense is average at best.
The defense is void of playmakers.
The QB is very good but played poorly yesterday.
The O-Line has over-achieved and played poorly yesterday.
Bush has contributed to moving the chains but also has dropped the ball.
The coaching staff is good but was outcoached yesterday.
I'm more happy about this team than I've been in a long while.

I agree
We were beaten in every aspect of the game and the coach realizes that...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom