NO Reporter vs. 49ers Fan (1 Viewer)

I can imagine that her producer or the station's news director wasn't too thrilled with that. The other thing is that the reporter is reporting in the Quarter. Did she not expect to see drunk people attracted like moths to the first sign of a camera sporting a big flood light?

It just seemed a little harsh. The 49ers fan wasn't that obnoxious and probably would have been gone if the reporter had just briefly acknowledged her antics and moved on with her report. Then again, maybe not.

Either way, it was cold blooded and clever, but seemed a little harsh for street reporting in a party location of a tourist destination.

Wow....I think it's hilarious some of you think the reporter was harsh. It's the FQ, that's what makes the STD thing so damn clever! IMO, she needs a promotion, that was quick thinking!!

So just because yall like the putdown, yall are looking past the fact she was slamming Bourbon Street, calling it smelly, while being set up right in front of a dumpster? All week most media are doing nothing but slobbering over how awesome the city is in rolling out the red carpet, and she wants to set up in front of a dumpster and whine, yall dont care because she put down some drunk person? What did she think she was going to find at 4am on Bourbon Street?

^ People aren't going to Bourbon street because it smells good. js

The reporter name is Jessica Sanchez .. One Hot Mama

379340_199522433523904_2114719057_n.jpg

Looks to me like nothing but a battle between two bimbos.

The only difference to me is that one was holding a microphone.

Joe

Ha! Just saw this in Anderson Live while I was flipping channels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom