No Reservation New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Great episode so far. Very much true to the area at least the rural parts and the roots, IMO. Tony's live tweets right now show how much he enjoyed himself lol.

Really cool to see a few people I knew in Breaux Bridge and Eunice on the show. I graduated HS with the guy who did the boil for him in BB.

That bisque looked like my grandma's, rich as hell I'm sure. Also that backbone stew looked amazing.

Another tie to Treme was Wilson Savoy of the Pine Leaf Boys who has been on a couple eps. He talked to Tony a little bit during the show. His brother Joel and the Red Stick Ramblers played on the show tonight.

Another good episode. What struck me more than anything was the community of it all. People working hard together with the sole goal of giving and receiving pleasure. I love the people of Louisiana!

I thought it was a very complimentary episode. I loved how they were eating food that tasted better than most high end restaurants could make, and yet were eating off of paper plates sitting on lawn chairs (and passing the plates back and forth at that).

I thought it was a very complimentary episode. I loved how they were eating food that tasted better than most high end restaurants could make, and yet were eating off of paper plates sitting on lawn chairs (and passing the plates back and forth at that).

Well said my friend... What I like most about Anthony is he always has a knack for putting words together that make perfect sense for the common man.

Another good episode. What struck me more than anything was the community of it all. People working hard together with the sole goal of giving and receiving pleasure. I love the people of Louisiana!

They had an orgy on No Reservation and I missed it?!?

Dang.:(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom