No Reservation New Orleans (1 Viewer)

What do Wendell Pierce and Lolis Elie know about Cajun Country? Absurd choices for hosts, if true.

Actually he starts out with New Orleans, which I'm sure is where Wendell Pierce and Lolis Elie come in, but goes to Breaux Bridge for a crawfish boil, Poche's and a few other places with Chef Pat Mould and Eunice for a boucherie.

Go to the travel guide and you can see the places he went: http://www.travelchannel.com/TV_Shows/Anthony_Bourdain/Episodes_Travel_Guides/ci.Cajun_Country.map

And no trips 'down the bayou'? Lafayette is sufficient for Cajun Country?
Well Lafayette is still pretty much the capital of Cajun Country or at least the largest city in Acadiana, despite it being more metropolitan than the rural Cajun, but I'm sure you know that. He probably doesnt spend much time there though judging by that map.

Take him down here and bring him to Walmart... make sure he leaves his shoes at the motel.

New show coming up at 8! Hopefully its a good one...

Sent from my A854 using Tapatalk

Lol, my sister and her friends made it into one of the shots at Willie Mae's.

That's what they're called. Many shorten it to po'boy, but the sandwich was originally called a "poor boy".

Calling a Po-Boy a "poor boy" is about the most absurd, antiquated thing ever. We don't call pants "pantaloons" anymore. We don't call pubs "public houses" anymore.

If I was with a friend and he said, "Let's go out for 'poor boys,'" i'd laugh and point at his face. And then I might end the friendship depending on if he was paying or not.

I've eaten some good food down here, but I've never seen some of that **** they cookin before LOL

That bisque surely looked like a stew.. Hash always makes the party more fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom